Google Analytics

Site Meter

Monday, February 28, 2005

Dryver and Stryde’s Bedtime Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep; I pray to God my soul to keep;
If I pass before I wake; I pray the Lord my soul to take.

I pray for Blanca, Robin, Papa, Juju, Mimi, SuSu, and Grandpa Lane;
I pray for Jon, Abby, Molly, Joel, Laurie, Douglas, and Dane;

I pray for Christian, Nanny, Aidan, Sara, Nathan, Thad, Kim, and Baby Will;
I pray for Wes, Margaret, Sam, Steve, Kelly, Olivia, Jack, and all of Edgehill;

I pray for Pags, Jake, Dena, Hillary, Alex, Mike, and Tom
I pray for Alex, Jamal, Emma, Emily, Erin, and John

I pray for Mommy’s kids in class, The Blue Claws and Westminster Preschool;
I pray for my playgroup, my friends, the pit, and even the Highland Park pool;

I pray for Serge, Magid, Carolina, Anthony, Bridget, Laureen and Nick
I pray for All our troops, the Iraqi people, and President Bush the…

And I pray for Mommy, Daddy, and especially Dryver and Stryde…
Because they are Gooood Boys, Amen! Halleluiah

Disqus for Cold Kiwi