Google Analytics

Site Meter

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Loves of my life..

Though this blog is mostly focused on my time with my two kids (they are pretty funny at this age), I must say that Jennifer is the love of my life. She is my soul and is the person I love more than anything in the world. She is my consious and my guide through life. She would support me in whatever I do and is unconditionally loving and caring.

Jennifer is such a great partner in life and such a great mother for these two rugrats. Our lives are consumed with the day to day and also loving our children, but the bond I have with Jennifer is what makes life so great. Without Jennifer sharing these experiences, they would just be journal entries, now they are parts of my life.

I thank god every day for the great family he has provided to me, and I never understand what I did to deserve these three great people in my life.


These three are the loves of my life... Posted by Picasa

Disqus for Cold Kiwi