Google Analytics

Site Meter

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The One and Only Comment on Delay...

I can remember reading about DeLay 15+ years ago when I was in college and thinking how bad this guy seemed to be. I was amazed that he was representing our country and am still amazed he is around. We really live in a strange place where people that really provide limited value to the country are in charge.

Ryan Smith in his blog about the DeLay situation brings up an interesting view. I think he is right on about knowledge being power, especially when dealing with the government. It is at least worth reading for a new view.

There are many times when you are not sure who to believe, but in this case, I think we finally have started to clean the bad guys out. The bad news is it appears there is a lot more to clean.

Disqus for Cold Kiwi