Google Analytics

Site Meter

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Best Seinfeld Episodes of All Time…

Seinfeld is my favorite show ever and it continues to hold up, unlike many other comedies that are now in reruns. I remember watching the first season with my Step mom Sue when I was in college. We watched it from the first episode and loved every show. I watch the reruns every day and sometimes 2-3 times per day on TiVo.

Now, to create a list of the best shows is difficult since the great part of Seinfeld is the complicated plots and subplots within the show. There are usually at least 3-4 stories going on within the show at the same time. To actually create a full list of the best episodes of all time, you need to analyze all the plots and subplots of every show. I plan on doing this in 2006, but in the meantime, I have created a list of the top 10 Seinfeld subplots of all time. There are many lists out there by the way and I have also linked to many of these if you want other views.

Well, you really can’t do this since 95% of the shows are the best. So I really compiled a list of the top 10 subplots that I really enjoy when they are on the reruns.

10 George Movie Rental
9 The Limo Ride (O’Brian)
8 The Farting Horse
7 Backward Episode
6 Stinky Car
5 Opposite George
4 Kramer's Protégé
3 Merv Griffin Show
2 The Bro
1 Serenity Now

Other shows I enjoy are… The Beach Cologne, Ugly Baby, Crazy George, Kramer the Sick Actor, and Pig Man. There are so many more, this is just a working list for now.

Other sources for a more comprehensive list are at:

AskMen.com - Top 10 Seinfeld Episodes
Thrillhouse presents: the 10 best Seinfeld episodes

Disqus for Cold Kiwi