Google Analytics

Site Meter

Friday, December 23, 2005

Remembering The Summer of '05

This past summer was fun. We did a lot of fun stuff and the weather was not too bad. I do miss the 80 degree days, though I don’t really miss the 100+ degree days. This photo was from late July when I took Dryver and Stryde to the National Zoo. We had a great time and spent the whole day there, though it was over 100 degrees. The kids had a great time hanging out in the cool mist stations, and got soaking wet.

This photo was when we took at break from checking out every animal and actually got some human food. We had a few hotdogs and also some popcorn. You can see how hot the kids were just in their hair.


I am glad I am not in the photo as my hair was even worse! Posted by Picasa

Disqus for Cold Kiwi