Google Analytics

Site Meter

Friday, December 02, 2005

Wish List 2005...

For the first time ever I have actually used the Froogle Wish List to list out what I want for Christmas. I don't expect that anyone would actually buy anything on here, but I wanted to test it out to see how it works.

I created a real list of fun things I would love to have under the tree on Christmas morning. I will say that the Froogle design is lacking and needs a lot of help as it relates to usability. The database seems to be good and they have done a great job of cataloging the web (as Google has done with everything), but as a user, it is hard to use.

Anyway, I will post if I receive anything on this list for Christmas this year, which could be a sign of the technology working or not also.

Disqus for Cold Kiwi