Google Analytics

Site Meter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Love Living In DC!!!

Where else can you see a commercial like this from Eastern Motors? I used to watch tv during the day when I was a kid and you always saw the local ads for car dealers that looked like a homemade video. I still remember many of them, even over the great national super bowl ads that were funny.

Even when I was seven I always wondered why the quality was so crappy and that they did not spend much time actually creating a professional look and feel. My dad owned an advertising agency and I always asked him why the dealers did not come to him to make a nice ad.

Well, now I understand. Watch this commercial from Eastern Motors, it is the best ad ever produced and just damn wonderful! You can see others at their website download page.

Wow! It is like a fine wine, it needs to be aged.

Disqus for Cold Kiwi