Google Analytics

Site Meter

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Dad's Favorite Charity

Many people have asked me what they can do for me and/or my family. I really think my Dad would want people to focus on helping or donating to the charity he loved and respected. It is called Trilogy and is located in Chicago.

Trilogy was founded in 1971 in Chicago and it’s primary goal is to provide employment services for mentally ill adults living in Chicago's northeastern neighborhoods. Today, Trilogy serves over 300 adults and 60-80 children, adolescents and their families in the Rogers Park neighborhood and city of Evanston.

Trilogy, Inc. serves adults and at risk children and adolescents whose psychiatric and psychological conditions significantly impede their capacity to live successfully in the community, to consistently meet their responsibilities and carry out normal activities of daily living.

To donate to the charity you can donate through Network for Good. You can also read more about the charity at their site.

Disqus for Cold Kiwi