Google Analytics

Site Meter

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This Year Might Be The Year!

Every year in the summer months the big newspapers run a bunch of stories about how terrible the travel will be, because of weather and oversold flights. I usually laugh it off because it is a predictable article that might as well just be updated with dates and a few facts and reposted every month.

Well, this year I think they are right. It is a nightmare. I have flown at least 4-5 times already this summer and have not had any luck. Flights delayed, oversold, expensive, missing connections, missing luggage, and even missing planes. I am in Atlanta today and was scheduled to leave around 3pm. It is now almost 9pm and I don’t expect to take off for at least another hour.

I then have a flight out of Dulles around 6am or so, which I am sure will be delayed.



I am really looking forward to this summer!

Disqus for Cold Kiwi