Google Analytics

Site Meter

Thursday, July 01, 2010

What Happened To Hunter?

The new trailer for the Paranormal 2 movie is out. It looks as scary as the first movie, which I thought was one of the scariest movies I have ever seen (up with Blair Witch Project and The Shining).

I know the movie gets mixed reviews and there are plenty of people that say it wasn't scary at all, but I can't imagine if you are married and/or have kids, that it wouldn't make you more scared as some of the scenes in this movie were so scary when the girl was doing strange things at night, it makes we wonder what might be going on at night in my own home.

The new trailer is similar to the first and I am sure it is not going to tell you much about the story. I hope they don't screw up the movie, like they did with Blair Witch 2, as that was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

I was watching the trailer for Paranormal 2 and I noticed something interesting. You can see that in the trailer they flip from security camera to another security camera in the house. There is a room with a baby and a dog (which they didn't have in the first movie I don't think). In this part of the trailer you can see the dog starts to freak out when things move in the room, and then at some point they skip to a shot where the girl is standing in the bathroom door (the time on the clock has moved forward from midnight to 3am at this point - assuming it is the same night anyway).


The interesting thing is you can see the dog is not there any longer when the girl is standing in the room (I am not sure if it is dead or left or something). But you can also see that the child is either sleeping under a cover or is not in the crib. Except if you look in the mirror, where you can see the child actually standing up and looking out, which is similar to what the child was doing earlier in the night (around 1am).


I don't know if this is a clue to the story, or if it is just an editing problem, but it is pretty interesting to speculate that the child is sleeping but their is something that is awake in the crib with the child?

There also is a message in the mirror that says 'What Happened to Hunter?' which I assume is the name of the baby?

Take a look....

Disqus for Cold Kiwi