Google Analytics

Site Meter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Just In Case...

Just in case I am ever up for Supreme Court Justice, I want to post my beliefs very clear as to not cause confusion. These positions can be used during my selection and confirmation hearings, and will ensure a rapid hearing process.

I am for the women’s right to choose
I think we should stop the death penalty
I strongly believe in equal rights
I am for gay marriage
I think the government should not regulate our daily lives
I am for free speech
I agree with Stem Cell research and the funding of this research

I think that sums it up. I think the government tries to regulate a lot of how we live our lives. I think there should be laws to protect people from the bad guys, but let people manage and run their own lives. The government should focus on making our country better. Invest in research, science and invest in businesses. Don’t stand on people’s rights to choose a direction in life. Be there to protect people, but let parents protect their kids on their own.


Alright, hearing over!

Disqus for Cold Kiwi