Google Analytics

Site Meter

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday, Day 3, aka Hump Day...

We did a ton of work the past two days, in the 100 degree heat. The farm owners said the last few days have been the hottest in the history of the farm. I talk a lot about the heat because there is no AC. There is one fan in the room the 16 of us are sleeping in. There are a lot of bugs and a lot of sweat. It is like Survivor, without the $1MM reward.

Today I had to take a break to drive 5 hours down to Southen Virginia to meet with a prospect. It was well worth it since they are interested in working with us and will spend good money. Cash is king is what I always say.

The kids went to the beach today to take a break while I was out doing some business. I heard they had a blast and are ready to get back to work tomorrow. In the meantime I have posted a few photos that show what we are working on.


This is the house we are pulling down, piece by piece. We have been spending a lot of time just cleaning up from the last crew. We cleaned up all this scrap wood on Tuesday.


This is the 2nd floor at night. Looks like a scene from Saw.


Okay, proof that I have been working, see I actually am wearing gloves and sweating.


The kids really like the work, but they like the breaks even better! Posted by Picasa

Disqus for Cold Kiwi