Google Analytics

Site Meter

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quote of the Week: Time To Make the Donuts!

We were headed to Dryver’s last soccer game of the year. We had been tapped to pick-up some donuts for the kids, and more importantly, for the parents. I told Dryver he could come with me to Dunkin Donuts and pick-up some munchkins.

We arrived at the Dunkin Donuts on Duke Street in Alexandria. I pulled up and parked and got out of the car. Dryver said to me with a straight and concerning look ‘Where are we Dad?’

I looked back and said ‘At Dunkin Donuts to get some donuts for your soccer team before the game.’

He smiled and with a 100% serious tone said ‘Great, we want the team to be healthy! Let’s get the chocolate sprinkles.’ He has been sold that Dunkin Donuts are the healthy way to start your day.

Talk about great marketing!

Disqus for Cold Kiwi