Google Analytics

Site Meter

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Amazing Images and Thoughts...

Since my main man entered office in late January this year I have felt differently about the war. I know we are headed in the right direction finally and know we are focused where it matters... in Afghanistan getting the real bad guys!

President Obama has ordered an additional 21,000 U.S. troops to be deployed to Afghanistan, which will bring the full U.S. deployment there to a total of 60,000 troops, joining 39,000 coalition troops from 43 countries.


President Obama, and his team, have actually been open and transparent around their goals and what they are planning. They are putting in place measurements and metrics around how well we are doing against our goals and objectives in the war.

Here are some of the most amazing photos I have found across the web, and some additional sources for photos of the war in Afghanistan.





I support our troops and the families of our soldiers 100%. I wish them all the best and safety as they head into a very difficult and dangerous world. I finally know we are doing the right thing that is what is best for the world, our nation, and most importantly our children...

Disqus for Cold Kiwi