Google Analytics

Site Meter

Saturday, March 08, 2014

SXSW = Stress!

There is so much to do at SXSW I am not sure how to keep track of all my meetings, events, parties, programs, speaking engagements, and everything else.   I think the stress level that is introduced due to the number of things that I know need to be done before I leave on Wednesday is crazy.

The problem is that SXSW is only 5-days or so.   If you could take the energy and connections and networking that happens at SXSW every year and somehow have it be an ongoing thing it would reduce the stress exponentially.  I think some of this has to do with planning, but I was talking with Ted Rubin last night and he said that he has run into the same problems in the past and the only way to make this work is to keep things fluid.

Next year I have to do that.  But in the meantime I need to find a way to make sure I am following up on everything and connecting with people I need to connect with and also making sure I keep track of what I have to do as follow-up.

But that is life, SXSW Life at least! 

Disqus for Cold Kiwi