Google Analytics

Site Meter

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bloggies 2006...

Though I really write this blog as a way to learn technology and communicate at the same time, I would love to be recognized for my writing one day. Now, I am not a good writier or editor. My blog is too personal to be of interest for the masses. I have a tendency to be all over the place on my posts.

That being said, I would love to be nominated for a Bloggie. This is the awards for Blogs and I think it would help my blogging career if I were to get recognized by the industry association. I could also put it on my resume. I also win $20, which I would split with everyone who nominates me. I am not sure the category, but maybe I could be in 'Best Topical Weblog' or 'Best Writing of a Weblog'?

If you read my blog, please submit me for a Bloggie nomination. I would appreciate it!

Disqus for Cold Kiwi