Google Analytics

Site Meter

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Future of America...

I came across this film at Google Videos last night. I was very impressed with the whole production for a few compelling reasons.

First, kids of today are growing up in an environment where they have technology and multimedia skills beyond ever before. They now can focus their creativity and not spend so much time on the set-up or organization of execution, and more time on idea generation and actually using their inborn creativity. Technology helps so much in business, but think of what it does for our children learning and experimenting as they grow up. I am very excited for Dryver and Stryde to grow up and learn; beyond I was ever able to do, using technology

Second, I am very impressed that these kids are using their time in such a productive manner. I remember when I was a kid we had so many great ideas and were so creative, but the outlets for this creativity were limited. With the growth of multimedia, technology, and the internet, kids have so many tools at their disposal.

What a great video and watching this brings back such great memories for me with my friends in high school. I can remember the days of being able to eat 10 McDonald’s cheeseburgers and still be hungry for fries and a shake. These days the best I can do is two burgers, if I am lucky.

Disqus for Cold Kiwi