Google Analytics

Site Meter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

This Is Just Sad....

At this point I just don't know what to say. This Palin gal is just a total retard. I have met many people that work close in the Republican party and they pride themselves on their intelligence and experience. I can't imagine they really think Palin is a good choice for VP, or even for Mayor of Wasla.


Watch CBS Videos Online

Some Republican... Any Republican, tell me that you''re not serious. Doesn't this scare you? Please renew what little faith I had in my Republican countrymen.

In reality I think this might be a ploy to make Bush look smart. She is like a female version of Bush, with less experience and even dumber.

My favorite quote on this video "Our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of..." Canada and Russia are IN Alaska?

Notice how Palin has the same patronizing speech pattern as Bush? Vacuous comments are hard enough to hear from leaders without being treated as if we are the simpletons.

This is funny right now but wouldn't be as humorous if she was helping old man fiddle run the country!

Disqus for Cold Kiwi